CODE OF CONDUCT FOR WYA AFFILIATED YOGA SCHOOLS
This code of conduct is the statement of ethical and professional behavior which is undertaken to respect and comply in full by all WYA yoga teachers.
- Respect the privacy and personal rights of all students regardless of their age, handicap, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion.
- Follow the traditional principles of yoga as it is written in Yamas and Niyamas.
- Maintain a safe, comfortable and clean environment for the practice of yoga classes.
- Respect the limitations of your students during the practice and encourage them in a positive manner.
- Avoid any words and actions that can be considered as sexual harassment.
- Follow all local and national laws that apply to teaching yoga and yoga business.
WYA TRAINING RULES & REGULATIONS
(This document was last updated on April 2015)
- To maintain the harmony and balance between Body and Mind, all WYA affiliated schools always follow 50 % physical practice(Body) and 50 % mental growth (Mind).
- Punctuality and participation in all classes are compulsory.
- 92% attendance in the course is very important, and participants must follow the timetable and attend all theory, practical classes, and all extra yoga activities set by schools.
- Graduates who successfully complete the program with our affiliate school might be eligible to become WYA Certified Yoga Teacher (CYT Standards) or Registered Teacher of Yoga (RTY Standards) according to the course or training level.
- The applicants should not join the program if they are only interested in acquiring a WYA Certification because we believe in quality.
- WYA education courses are not religious, non-sectarian, and non-political. All yoga trainings are designed to spread the traditional knowledge of yoga and to follow a healthy yogic lifestyle.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol are strictly prohibited in the Yoga school / Ashram area.
- The trainees will take full responsibility for their own health and wellbeing during the yoga teacher training course. The “WYA affiliated yoga schools” are not responsible for any injuries or other health problems that might occur because we always follow the principles of safe and healthy yoga practice, as well as mindfulness techniques.
- For more information regarding the payment and refund policy or regulations stipulated for a particular training, please contact our affiliate schools.
SCHOOL REGISTRATION FEES
|REGISTRATION FOR SCHOOLS||Fee in EURO||Fee in USD|
|Registered School of Yoga (RSY) for one level of registration||€ 250||$ 280|
|Registered School of Yoga (RSY) for two levels of registration||€ 320||$ 360|
|Registered School of Yoga (RSY) for more than 3 levels of registration||€ 400||$ 450|
|Other special designations including;
– Aerial Yoga School (RAYS)
– Kids Yoga School (RKYS)
– Yoga School of Prenatal (YSP)
– Ayurveda School (RAS)
– School of Yoga Therapy (RSYT)
|€ 250||$ 280|
* We offer one-time payment for lifetime membership for every school registration.
More information about the fee details >>> CLICK HERE <<<
BECOME WYA AFFILIATED YOGA SCHOOL ?
Submit your Online RSY application along with required documents. Please be reminded that the application without sufficient evidence will not be approved. Once you get confirmation, you will be requested to proceed with the payment to complete your registration.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO SUBMIT?
The following documents are essential and must be submitted via application form or email.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) for the Director or main teacher (In case the director is not involved with the yoga teacher training course)
- Photocopies of relevant diplomas and yoga certificates of main teacher.
- School information including School logo, School Introduction, Style of Yoga, Code of Ethics for YTTC.
- A copy of training syllabus for the yoga teacher training course(s), clearly indicating educational areas of study, as well as the total number of contact and non-contact hour standards for each part. For more details, please visit our Education Standards page
- A copy of yoga teacher training course schedule or teaching materials (training manual).
- A copy of student enrollment form which clarify the prerequisites of enrollment, educational qualifications and yoga experience of the student.
- Any other relevant documents that may be helpful for the application review.