We register yoga teachers from all traditions and yoga styles whose training and teaching experience meets our standards. Yoga teachers that register with us are listed as Certified Yoga Teachers on our “Worldwide Yoga Directory” and at all social media pages and are authorized to use the logo “CYT” and “RTY” in their profiles with their names.
We have also a special consideration for established yoga teachers without formal certifications who have substantial teaching experience or a well-qualified yoga degree holder from any Indian University, required minimum 4 – 6 years teacher training experience in strong base of any one following topics: Yoga Anatomy, Philosophy, Ayurveda and Naturopathy, Therapy practice and teaching. They are also welcomed to register with us.
HOW TO APPLY AND REGISTER AS A TEACHER?
Please submit your RTY online application with required documents. Once you get your confirmation, you will be requested to make the registration payment.
Please Download the application in PDF file and submit us via e-mail with required documents.
If you are not a certified yoga teacher, firstly join one of our yoga teacher-training course offered from any “WYA Certified Yoga Schools” (CYS). Graduates who complete these courses are automatically entitled to get the “World Yoga Alliance” certification (CYT). This is one of the easiest ways to join us.
Please check out our event page and then select your training with WYA Certified Divisions or Schools.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO SUBMIT?
The following ancillary documents must be submitted with application form via e-mail.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including your yoga education and teaching experience with the syllabus.
- Share your review with 100 words and explain why you would like to join WYA Organization.
- A copy of all relevant awards or certificates of attendance such as yoga retreats, workshops, seminars, certificate courses, degree, diploma documents, competition attendee certificates or a certified true copy of Letter of Recommendation from your yoga teacher.
- Please submit any other relevant documents that may be helpful for your application.
The assessment process involves a thorough review by WYA Admin Team. The online meeting will be arranged on Skype or other ways (if required), It may be necessary for the WYA admin team to raise questions or seek clarification about the application. The whole processing will be completed in 4 weeks.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR WYA TEACHER
- This code of conduct is the statement of ethical and professional behavior which is undertaken to respect and comply in full by all WYA yoga teachers.
- Respect the privacy and personal rights of all students regardless of their age, handicap, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion.
- Follow the traditional principles of yoga as it is written in Yamas and Niyamas.
- Maintain a safe, comfortable and clean environment for the practice of yoga classes.
- Respect the limitations of your students during the practice and encourage them with a positive manner.
- Avoid any words and actions that can be considered as sexual harassment.
- Follow all local and national laws that apply to teaching yoga and yoga business.